LittleLink Custom under optimal conditions is a simple drag and drop solution with no further configuration required.
For these conditions to be met, some requirements must be fulfilled:
- Apache web server/web host with .htaccess support
- Apache Module mod_rewrite
- At least PHP 7.4 or above
- Read and write access to files in the root directory, as well as files in the directories ‘storage’ and ‘database’.
- Access over HTTPS/valid SSL certificate
Other web server types are supported for this, refer to the associated documentation for your web server.
Required PHP modules:
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- cURL PHP Extension
- DOM PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PCRE PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
Depending on your database type:
- SQLite PHP Extension (default, no configuration required)
- MySQL PHP Extension
- SMTP Server. A free to use SMTP server is provided by us.
- MySQL database. LittleLink Custom uses SQLite by default.